In this session of A Few Easy Steps, we will show the routing table on a Cisco Router.
In General this will work on any Cisco IOS Device with Layer 3 capabilities.
- You have terminal or console access to your Cisco device.
- Routing is configured on device
- We are looking for the route to Network 10.92.80.0
Our goals of this session are:
- Show the entire routing table
- Show the route entry for network 10.92.80.0
- Show the complete route entry for network 10.92.80.0
Show the entire routing table
! show ip route !
! show ip route | inc 10.92.80.0 !
Show the complete route entry for network 10.92.80.0
! show ip route 10.92.80.0 !
Find out more about Show Route on Cisco IOS here.